Friday, September 3, 2010

It's that time.. 5QF!!! :D

Yahoo!! Thank goodness it's Friday!! Only 21 days until I get to see my guy! And 24 until I move back to Utah!! I'm so excited! Ok, now on to the reason for this post.. Yup, 5 Question Friday! :)
 
 
 

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

5. Regular or Diet soda?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Oh, jeez do I have time for myself! I have gobs of time, I can't even tell you. Do you want to take some of mine? I wouldn't mind passing some along. I guess that's what happens when you graduate, don't have a job, and don't have a family of your own to take care of.. Anyway, what I do in the time I have to myself.. I usually read. Or give myself manicures. Occasionally I'll take a bath, but that doesn't happen too often. I also exercise. What I really want to get into is meditation/yoga. I think I could really use it. So, anyone who knows how to do either, or wants to get into it as well, let me know and we'll do it together. :)
 
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I see a little bit of our backyard, and then trees. That's really all I see around here. We have LOTS of trees. And I love it! I love the colors in the fall, and then watching them bud and bloom in spring. So, while moving to Utah means losing my trees, it also means getting my mountains back, and I am so thrilled to see those big rocky mountains again!! :)
 
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Oh sheesh, I don't know.. Weirdly enough, I think I'd like to be reincarnated as a hummingbird. Those things are so pretty! And man are they fast! And small. And they can fly! I've always wanted to be able to fly, you know, with my own wings. I think that'd be cool. So ya, to come back as a hummingbird would be really fun!
 
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
The whining! It drives me INSANE! Definitely when the parents just let them go on and on. If I were their mom I'd slap them, and tell them to knock it off. I'm not even kidding. Actually, I don't like hitting things, so I'd just tell them to knock it off.. But seriously, my sisters used to really be into the whining thing. So ANNOYING! I even hate when the dog whines. It's like taking a cheese grater to my ears. Not pleasant.
 
5. Regular or Diet soda?
I actually gave up soda my senior year (I think). It was a bet between my friend and I to see who could go the longest without having soda, or fast food. Since then I think I've had maybe 3-4 drinks of soda.. Trust me, after not drinking it for 4+ years, it doesn't taste the best. After drinking it, I always wonder why I did drink it. Besides, the carbonation gives me gas. Sorry if that's a bit too much info for you, but it's true. And it's very uncomfortable. I'm just sayin.. :)
 
Well, that's it for this week's 5QF. Thanks for reading! And I hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend! I'm sure I will. :)

No comments: