Well friends, you've heard it here first.. That's right, I'm moving! Back to Utah I go. :) I was going to move back by May, but my dad counseled me to move earlier. So I am. I'll be leaving the state of good ol' Missouri on Sept 27th.
So,I'm not gonna lie... I'm actually kinda sad to be moving. I've really loved living here, and I've fallen in love with the people.. But I know that this move is for the best, and that good things are in store. One of them being that I won't have to deal with the humidity any more!! HALLELUJAH!!! Hehe. :)
So, to my MO friends, you will be missed, a lot! And to my UT friends, who wants to hang out at the end of Sept/ beginning of Oct?
2 comments:
WOOOOOO-freaking-HOOOOO!!! We will soooooo have to make plans! YAY!
What brings you back to good ol' state of Utah?
Post a Comment