First - In one moment your life can change forever. So forgive, love, laugh. Hold onto your loved ones. Make sure they know how much you love them. All to soon they will return to Him, and you don't want to have to wonder if they knew that you loved them.
Second - It's ok to cry, and to grieve. The grieving process is just that; a process. Some days I feel like I'm doing better, and others I sink back down. Nobody can tell you how fast to get over something or someone. Every one is different, and has their own struggles. So please bear with me and be patient if I'm not always happy.
Third - Family is EVERYTHING. They are the ones that hold your hand, are the shoulder you cry on, and are your biggest supporters. They go through it all with you. The good times, and the hard. Don't ever take your family for granted!
Finally - The most important thing I've learned is just how much my Heavenly Father loves me. He sent His Son to, not only take away my sins, but to feel my grief, and my sorrow. He truly knows what I'm going through and I know this past year He has CARRIED me through the worst of it. He has "taken my yolk upon Him" He is always there to comfort me, and to hold me. To rejoice with me, and to cry with me. He has taken a lot of my grief and pain away, and for that I'm truly grateful.
I know that I will see Shelbi again, in all of her glory. And when that day comes, I will rejoice, and I will feel completely whole. But until that time, I will take comfort in knowing that she is out of pain, and that she is in a better place.
2 comments:
I love you, Brianna! You are an amazing woman! I'm sure this last year has been incredibly hard, but don't give up; things will get better, I'm sure of it!
Thanks Laura! I truly appreciate it. :)
Post a Comment