So, Bryan and I were trying to get pregnant, and then I had a dr's appointment, and had the cancer scare but was told it was something else. And also, if I were to get pregnant right now I have a high probability of getting diabetes while I'm pregnant. So the dr told me it would be best for me to get a little healthier and lose some weight, and then I could get pregnant.
Well in the midst of all of this, one of my best friends gets pregnant (woo hoo)!! But then she, with good reason, starts complaining about being pregnant and how hard it is, and all of that. It just got me thinking that I would gladly take EVERYTHING that is going on with her, just so I could have a child. It's hard for me to sit here and wish I was pregnant and see people complaining about it. It's also hard for me to see SO many of my friends either get pregnant, or just have had their babies.
But I do want you to know I'm so happy for you who have gotten pregnant, or have had your babies. I just wish I could be right there with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment