Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Question Friday!!!

Hey all! It's that time! Yup, 5QF! So, basically you go to this ladies blog, copy and paste the questions to your blog, and then link up with hers. :)
 
So, just so you all know, in case you wanted to.. I've been engaged for a week! Yay!! (I'll post the story and pics soon, I promise). :)
1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
Uhm... Not that I remember... I always wanted one, but then I just never got around to writing anyone.. I'm a terrible correspondent apparently..

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
I think I would like to see what it would be like to be an interior designer. I think it'd be a blast! And then, I'd know how to decorate my own space! Ah.. What I wouldn't give to actually know how to decorate..

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
Heights! And spiders.. But heights were the biggest thing. I couldn't even stand on a chair because it was too far from the ground.. I've gotten over that.. A little bit. But not by much.

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
Homework. Why do we need homework? (Don't answer that, I really do know why).  But what gets me is when the teachers say they didn't have the time to grade your stuff that you had spent hours doing.. I mean really, do they think I had the time to actually do the assignment, because I didn't. But I did make the time.. Just like they should've..

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
I have a skirt that I've had and been able to wear since sophomore year of high school, so it's 6 years old.. But it's SO cute, and not worn down at all, which is why I love it. And I get compliments on it all the time! It's great! :)
 
Ok, that's all for this week's 5QF. I hope you all have a good weekend! :) 

No comments: