So I recently decided to lose a bit of weight. So I joined Weight Watchers (WW) on Saturday, and so far I really like it. I'm the only one doing it in my family, but because of it the rest of the family will be eating healthier because of it. I'm really excited for this point in my life, not so much all of the struggles that I've been going through, but this decision helps make everything a little bit better.
This past Friday Ashley, a coworker from JCP, and I got together and decided on a few things. First is we're going to be eating healthier, which will be made easy by weight watchers. The second is we're going to workout more often, which is always a good thing when you want to lose weight. And the third thing is we're going to get together twice a week and workout together and plan dinner meals. I'm really excited to start this new thing with Ashley, it's going to make my life a whole lot easier. :)
So hopefully I'll stick with this, and that I can do what I need to, to be able to go on my mission, and do the things the Lord needs me to do. I'm grateful for all of you, and I'm kinda hoping you guys will be my support system, and push me through the rough spots and cheer me through the good. :)
1 comment:
Tofu is really healthy for you and isn't that expensive
Post a Comment