Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Road Trips and other things!!

Ok, so besides moving out here to MO, I haven't driven across country by myself. And when I moved out here, I may have been in the car by myself, but I wasn't driving by myself, I was following my dad. Anyway! I am going back to Utah for a week in July, because one of my friends is getting married, and I'm a bridesmaid. So I decided to take off a week for it. And I am so incredibly excited!! I am driving by myself for about 1500 miles, give or take a few. I feel like it'll be a growing up experience for me, because I tend to rely too much on other people to get me to where I'm going, and on this trip, it'll just be me and the road. Of course, I'll mapquest my destination, so here's hoping that I don't get lost.. ;)

So, I got contacts last Friday. It's not the first time I've had them, but it's been over 2 years since I've had them. They are so nice! I love them!! I love being able to wear sunglasses without looking like a dork. I love doing my hair and not being blind while doing so. There are alot of things that I'm glad to have contacts for, I just can't name them all. But they are a great invention, that's for sure!!

OH!!! And I have officially lost 25 pounds!! And 2 1/2 inches around the waist! That's a pant size and a half down from what I used to be!! WOOT!

No comments: