Sunday, February 22, 2009

I finally have my car back in commision!!

So, the first Monday this month I got pulled over, because my plates were expired. Well, that's something easily corrected, right? Uh.. No.

Well, I went and got my emissions and inspections taken care of, and then I went to register it. And the DMV tells me that I cannot register it until I have my title for my car sent over from Utah. That's easier said then done. So I call my bank in Utah to ask them to send it to the DMV out here in Missouri. They said that they had to have an official request for it. So I call the DMV of Missouri, and they said they'd fax over a request. Well, 5 days later, they still hadn't faxed it. This is 2 weeks after I get my ticket. So I again call the DMV. They FINALLY fax a request. I ask my bank to overnight my title, they said they would. Did they? Nope, they sent it regular mail. So I had to wait yet, another week for my title to get here.

The DMV FINALLY recieved my title last Friday. It had to be put into the system, or whatever it is they do with out of state titles, so I finally got my car registered yesterday!! WOO HOO!! Now all there is left to do is show up for my court date, and maybe get my tickets waved.. Let's cross our fingers. :D

4 comments:

Shalay said...

Wow!! That is so annoying! I'm sorry you had to go through all that! I'm glad you got it all taken care of! Good luck with the tickets!

Bryan and Brianna said...

I'm glad that I got it taken care of too! And thanks! I'll need it!

always loven life said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I'm excited for future posts!!

Brian Whisler said...

Congrats! Your email about this blog went to my spam folder... :(